Tuesday, October 2, 2007

Casual Gameplay Design Competition 4!

The entries are starting to appear over at Jay Bibby's Casual Gameplay site. This competition is becoming quite the marquee event, with around 50 (!) entries this time around.

If you have some spare time or need an excuse to create some spare time, go check it out. I only had time to glance at the entries that have revealed so far, but they both seem like fun. Now if I just had the time to play them :)


----------------
Now playing: Richard Ashcroft - Money To Burn
via FoxyTunes

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hey, thanks for taking the time to play Space Kitteh! I'm glad you enjoyed it :D

I'm intrigued by your idea for the multiplayer game. I love hearing about new game concepts, though I rarely have the time to make them happen (I put my paid work aside for a month to make Space Kitteh happen; now my wallet is hurting, so we'd better win a prize, haha). But feel free to tell me your idea, I promise I won't share it. (My email address is on the zacharcher.com page)